[Oberon] minor tuning of TUI?

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 11:15:25 CEST 2016

On 6/18/2016 3:32 PM, eas lab wrote:

    What is the value of the other 5-corners sticking out and obstructing
    valuable screen area?

=======================
>They don't stick out unless you overlap them that way.

By default they DON'T overlap.
Even my linux apes that "picture symbolizing a stack of cards",
which was kleva at the time to impress the kiddies, but has become a curse.

> If you maximize a window you only see it.

 That is the *definition* of maximise.
When the screen arrangement is at the lowest/most-primitive level: like DOS.

The issue of not wasting scarce screen area on cartoons and garbage can not
arise when a viewer is maximised.

== Chris Glur.