[Oberon] I have been defeated.

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 05:43:58 CEST 2016

No ! ETHO's  ViewerFrameTree need not lead to unintended unsyncronized
multiple copies of the same Viewer.

The solution is to KEEP to my established method:
 a ProjectFile has multiple indexed] sections.

Since they are all on ONE file/Viewer all sections are automatically
syncronised,
although viewable/editable separately, and viewable together.

So eg. when you start a new project, it gets it's own 'book'.
Here's the start of by book to <install LinuxAos>:-----------
==CONTENTS==
search?q=LinuxAos
www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~fld/UnixAos/
www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~fld/UnixAos/Changelog.txt
www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~fld/UnixAos/Readme.txt
www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~fld/UnixAos/rev.6661/
www.informatik.uni-bremen.de/~fld/UnixAos/rev.6661/Readme.Debian.txt

<><><>
search?q=LinuxAos

   Web About 1,790 results (0.48 seconds)

   Did you mean: [15]Linux os

   [16]File systems in LinuxAos - Oberon Community Platform Hi,
   This screen is LinuxAos on Debian Squeeze. http://members.shaw.ca/
   peasthope/LinuxAos.jpg. In the lower left corner, a CF card with two ...
   www.ocp.inf.ethz.ch/forum/index.php?topic=697.0 - 60k - [17]Cached -
   [18]Similar pages
Each book sector is separated by eg. "<><><>",
which by ETHO's search allows stepping to the NextSeparator.

Each Inet fetch [in text, we don't fetch cartoons] is appended to the book,
with the URL as the header of the new section, and terminated with "<><><>",

Every time you consult the book, you Edit-out redundant material [modern html
has a disgusting amount of redundancy] and perhaps add new text-ideas.
In this way, with usage, instead of getting dirty, the book accumulates wisdom.

== Chris Glur.