[Oberon] NW programming style

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Tue Jul 12 14:53:23 CEST 2016

The Oberon microsystems' BlackBox Component Pascal Help file includes a
section called 'Programming Conventions' which describes these sorts of
programming style issues. The conventions described are typical of those
used by Oberon programmers.

You can download the complete BlackBox system from:

http://www.oberon.ch/blackbox.html

Alternatively, Oberon microsystems kindly gave us permission to use the
guidelines in the Astrobe 'ARM Cortex-M Oberon Programmers Guide'. You can
download a copy from:

http://www.astrobe.com/Oberon.htm

See Chapter 7 'Programming Conventions and Guidelines'.

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows
CFB Software