[Oberon] HOW2 get output of ORTool.DecSym and ORTool.DecObj in a file.

Srinivas Nayak sinu.nayak2001 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 03:50:54 CEST 2016

Many thanks Jorg,

You did my job lot easier.

On the Simulator, if I click at the lower edge of the menu bar of System.Log,
the cursor is not visible, but backspace works!
Initially I thought, since cursor is not visible, may be adding command to
menu bar is not possible.

Anyway, with a little guess of cursor position, it is doable...

With thanks and best regards,

Yours sincerely,
Srinivas Nayak

Home: http://www.mathmeth.com/sn/