[Oberon] Re (3): A path variable for OLR?

Peter Matthias PeterMatthias at web.de
Mon Aug 15 18:57:24 CEST 2016

Am 08.08.2016 um 05:27 schrieb peter at easthope.ca:
> P.s.
>
> From:	peter at easthope.ca
> Date:	Sat, 06 Aug 2016 07:42:08 -0700
>> Hypothetically, ... a default path,
>
> As described under OFSTools.SetDefault in this page.
> http://www.ethoberon.ethz.ch/betadocu.html#OFS
>
> File systems SYS and WRK there are analogues of directories
> ~/olr and ~/olr/UsbStick in my earlier message.
>
> The prefixes are dispensible but SetDeault would help.

I like the idea. I will (likely) implement 2 directories. "SYS:" and
"WRK:". By default (no prefix) OLR will read from and write to "WRK:".
If file is not in "WRK:", "SYS:" will be used for reading. "SYS:"
defaults to "." and can be set by "OSYSDIR=/dir". Both dirs can be set
by FileTools.SetSYS resp. FileTools.SetWRK. Also, using Oberon
partitions will be implemented.

Regards,
	Peter