[Oberon] Oberon for a C++ user.

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sat Oct 1 02:42:04 CEST 2016

Hello Alexander,

It is the latest version of Oberon that I am particularly interested in as I unable to think of a way to break it using normal programming practices. However, I wouldn't be surprised if somebody (like yourself :) ) could concoct an extreme pathological example to make it happen. I'm more interested in the sort of accidental usage that an average programmer might trip over.

It may well be possible in BlackBox/Component Pascal but as I said, if that is so, the best way to avoid those problems is not to use Procedure variables in BlackBox/Component Pascal. There are better ways of doing the same thing in that language.

Chris.