[Oberon] Oberon for a C++ user.

Lars noreply at z505.com
Sun Oct 30 21:54:35 CET 2016

On Wed, October 26, 2016 9:32 am, Skulski, Wojciech wrote:
> Oleg:
>

> I am hoping for (dreaming of) a native Component Pascal compiler running
> on the FPGA Oberon. This would be the ultimate tool.

Is the issue, that componenet pascal uses a lot of microsoft COM
technology to make it work.... which could be hard to port to other
systems?

How for example, was work done to port some of component pascal over to
linux, if linux has no COM? Sorry I haven't tried any linux componenet
pascal related stuff yet. If I had infinite time in the universe (or was
informed that I did) maybe I would try it.