[Oberon] Oberon for a C++ user.

Skulski, Wojciech skulski at pas.rochester.edu
Sun Oct 30 22:58:35 CET 2016

Lars:

my old stuff is available on my academic page which I have not touched for years.

http://www.pas.rochester.edu/~skulski/

Merits of Component Pascal are here:

http://www.pas.rochester.edu/~skulski/Presentations/BB_Class.pdf (also PowerPoint is available)

There is also a rather longish presentation how I used BlackBox in a real life situation, if development of a petawatt laser can be called "real life".

www.pas.rochester.edu/~skulski/Presentations/Wojtek_Tiling_Sep_18_2009.ppt

>From this presentation you will see that BlackBox and Component Pascal was an ultimate tool in certain situations.

Wojtek

Lars wrote:
Somewhere, Wojciech has an PDF article about just that topic... he
discusses in the article using component pascal and why software should
not have so many run time errors. Not exactly an article titled "Component
Pascal for C++ users" but something similar.

If anyone knows the link to this pdf please link it.
I remember reading it years ago and enjoyed it