[Oberon] Move over Raspberry Pi, here is a $4, coin-sized, open-source Linux computer

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 23:04:58 CET 2016

I'll try to d/l the story; but while I've got the gmail garbage system here:
RPi is not about the $/hardware ratio; it's about the total eco-system.

I was writing on the TinyCore forum[which seems also dominated by special effect
enthusiasts:
Re font: mulinux of the late 90's, installed from a 1M7 fd0;
was ash-based and had eg. a combined mail & News client with
effective <ASCII ART> and a brilliant menu-based help and
tutorial system.

Thanks,