[Oberon] Oberon for a C++ user.

Lars noreply at z505.com
Fri Nov 11 07:56:34 CET 2016

On Thu, November 10, 2016 8:51 pm, Pablo Cayuela wrote:
> Anyone in the list besides authors want to try linux version of BB? It
> seems that no one is listen but Lars, though he does not want to install
> it because of Russian text somewhere. Give it try!
>

> http://gitlab.molpit.org/blackbox/freenix

I do want to try it... it's just that I don't have a Linux computer ready.
If I'm not so lazy I could try it in my centos virtualbox system (not a
real computer).  I would prefer to eventually try BSD development over
linux. For reasons which I won't mention in detail (license related, not a
fan of GPL).