[Oberon] Oberon for a C++ user.

Aubrey.McIntosh at alumni.utexas.net Aubrey.McIntosh at alumni.utexas.net
Fri Nov 11 08:38:07 CET 2016

(I keep hitting ctl-enter as I would in Facebook.  It sends the composed
mail at that point.  Pfft.)

Thus far, I am able to open the repository window and load the system's mod
files into an editor window, but I don't know yet where the actual
directories are on my system.

I suppose this counts as a very quick success.