[Oberon] Only LEO qualifies as a work tool.

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 01:16:07 CET 2016

The special ability, which the-boys-at-PARC revealed, and seems to
have been lost, except in the ETHO-family [and wily] concerns:
 a problem consists of multiple entities: each of which should be
SEEN; but importantly: they must be introduced/added or removed from
the total-VIEW one-at-a-time. Not each SINGLE items SHOWN sequentially.

It's a pleasure to have V4 running on this "Windows thing which has
the monopoly of on-line capability, in my situation".  But
V4 can't roam the file-space, fixing problems where ever they are
found. The patient must be brought to the V4-hospital. But moving
the file to the V4 causes a cascade of unintended consequences.

And I'll explain how/where aos failed for me too.....

== Chris Glur