[Oberon] Safe module unloading

Lars noreply at z505.com
Tue Dec 13 13:51:23 CET 2016

On Sun, December 4, 2016 4:09 am, Andreas Pirklbauer wrote:

> Complete source code (modules Kernel, Modules):
> http://github.com/andreaspirklbauer/Oberon-experimental

Hey I saw that you have some movies/videos of oberon, in "mov" file
format.. might be useful to upload them to youtube and link to them as
when I click the mov file it does not play the video

Also, with experimental oberon, does that mean that if I buy an
oberonstation I can install experimental oberon on it rather than the one
that it ships with? Sorry, I'm a newbie to this..

And, is experimental oberon ever going to work with the original oberon
code developer or it will remain a separate fork with no real input back
into the original source tree..