[Oberon] Functional programming and Oberon

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 08:24:12 CET 2017

Ph.D wrote:-
>The Component Pascal Language Report mentions ANYPTR and ANYREC as
>predefined identifiers.  There is also a procedure PROCEDURE (a: ANYPTR) >FINALIZE-, NEW, EMPTY;

What is the context of the above twat.
Are you all writing from your twitter devices these days?
Query to M$ users: is it really possible that I can't compose mails on out$pook
while my inet connection is out of order?

== Chris Glur.

PS. OK out$pook becomes available; but then can't access other apps to
get texts.
Terrible punishment when coming from *nix to M$.
How/why do you tolerate this garbage?