[Oberon] Obtaining the title of a marked viewer.

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Mon Feb 27 08:19:31 CET 2017

Two problems:

1. Oberon is case-sensitive. It is TextFrames.StandardMenu with a capital M.

2. The definition of StandardMenu in TextFrames has no export mark (*) so
cannot be accessed outside the TextFrames module.

I recommend that you follow the details of Andreas's suggestion more
closely.

Regards,
Chris Burrows
CFB Software