[Oberon] The Modula-2 System for Z80 CP/M (Peter Hochstrasser)

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Fri Mar 3 14:52:19 CET 2017

Hi Oleg,

the later history of Clarion/TopSpeed/JPI is quite well summarized on this
page: https://pisoft.ru/verstak/insider/cw_history.htm

As far as I know, which may be more rumors than real knowledge, Chris
Burrows notes about HeimSoeth and the Turbo M2 for CP/M are correct.

In a digital archive of the german computer magazine c't, I found the review
(extracted and appended as PDF) of it. Sorry, but the review is in german.
--
  Bernhard