[Oberon] FPGA Oberon - Building & Maintenance Tools

Tomas Kral thomas.kral at email.cz
Sun Mar 19 17:20:03 CET 2017

Hi,

After some month I am toying with `FPGA Oberon Workstation' again. I am
rereading most chapters from the Project Oberon 2013.

I would like to also try the initial boot over serial line. This
demonstrates starting the system from nonexistent `0' state. There is
chapter 14. Building & Maintenance Tools, explaining the process.

There are these files mentioned, of which I have got, `BootLoad.Mod',
`RS232.Mod'.

I wish to also have, `ORL.Mod', `Oberon0.Mod', `DiskCheck.Mod', and
`Scavenger.Mod', to complete the whole example.

Perhaps I am not a careful reader, but could anyone please advise where
these could be got?

Many thanks.

--
Tomas Kral <thomas.kral at email.cz>