[Oberon] Ceres and Lilith

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Fri Mar 24 12:00:59 CET 2017

Here's some Ceres / ETH related info with some good photos and a link to the video from Oberon Day in 2011 where Prof Wirth demonstrated on one:

http://cpu-ns32k.net/Ceres.html

Jos Dreesen who wrote the amazing Lilith emulator, EmuLith, has a working Lilith. You can view a number of photos and download his emulator from here:

ftp://ftp.dreesen.ch/Emulith

Regards,
Chris Burrows
CFB Software