[Oberon] FPGA - Garbage Collector - GC

Andreas Pirklbauer andreas_pirklbauer at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 17 18:36:09 CEST 2017

Then it is probably not related to FileDir. Still, you may want to rebuild the inner core and the rest of the Oberon system including the compiler, just to be on the safe side.

The only change to your module System I see is a bug in procedure System.Clear which I fixed some time ago :-) It should not affect GC either.

In the latest version of Oberon, GC works flawlessly. Perhaps you don't have all the latest sources. It should work.