[Oberon] FPGA - Inline Patterns

Jörg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Mon Apr 24 18:10:34 CEST 2017

Officially, the Oberon language only offers expression for constant "array of chars", called string constants.
The constant "array of bytes" you are refering to is a feature of the compiler, not described in the language as far as I know.

It is also used eg. in the keyboard driver to translate keyboard strokes to chars.

br
Jörg