[Oberon] Oberon circuit designer?

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sat May 13 14:57:09 CEST 2017

Are you thinking of the Oberon 'Macro' tool? One of its uses is for drawing electronic circuits. See Section 13.2.4 in the Applications Chapters of the Project Oberon Book:

http://www.projectoberon.com/

The section references files called TTL0.Lib and TTL0.Graph. I have not found them in the Project Oberon distribution but files with those names are included in the Linz distribution of Oberon for Windows:

http://ssw.jku.at/Research/Projects/Oberon.html

Regards,
Chris Burrows
CFB Software