[Oberon] FPGA - Bitmap Replace Horizontal Line

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Wed May 24 05:59:25 CEST 2017

Only slightly related to these painfull pixel-bit-map considerations:
 how difficult is it to <reverse video> under ETHO ?

Years back, when I first saw some OS using white on black, I thought
it was disgusting. Later I realised that WHITE-background blasting in your
face was bad, and paper was white only because cotton was white,
and dirt was mostly dark. The NATURAL/optimal vision is: <seen object>
against a dark/back background. That's how I mostly run wily [the linux
based Tiled, TUI, based on ETHO].

It's wrong to ape Micro$pook, like baby-talk nameing "directories": "folders",
just to [short term] make the office-girls less intimidated.

Yes, using text to transfer information amortizes our educational costs,
but computer displays should not pretend to be paper.