[Oberon] Help: Display Init Strings for Native Oberon

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Fri Jun 16 15:42:02 CEST 2017

Does anybody remember how to create display Init Strings for Native Oberon?

Background: I recently dumped my old CRT and replaced it with a TFT, my old
NO installation switches the S3 Trio display via an Init string to 90 Hz refresh
Rate, which the TFT does not understand.

Although I remember, how to set the boot variables temprarily (see also:
http://www.ethoberon.ethz.ch/native/WebConfig.html) I do not remember
how to create these crude Init strings.

regards
--