[Oberon] pcreceive.sh not working for files that are multiples of 255

Paul Reed paulreed at paddedcell.com
Fri Jun 30 12:13:37 CEST 2017

Hi Andreas,

>   ./pcreceive filename
>
> does not seem to work for files whose file size is a multiple of 255.

Thanks very much for pointing this out (it seems your email only emerged
today, even though it looks like you sent it nine days ago).

I just had a quick look, and to me the last half of PCLink_RData in
pclink.c suddenly appears to be utter rubbish - I humbly apologise, it's
obvious (now you point it out) that the PC needs to send (ie, emulate
having sent) a final zero-length (ie 1 byte) packet in these cases.

But I don't like the look of the rest of my code there either, so I think
it needs a really good coat of looking at, as a Mancunian colleague of
mine used to say...

Mea culpa
Paul