[Oberon] pcreceive.sh not working for files that are multiples of 255

Andreas Pirklbauer andreas_pirklbauer at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 30 18:44:18 CEST 2017

The "Oberon Workstation" app is a nice app. Both this app and the emulator are fine. One downside of the app is that it doesn't allow me to test my own Oberon system building tools.. which link and load a new Oberon inner core onto the boot area of the local "disk" (as the "Oberon Workstation" creates a boot image on-the-fly at startup). Also, I like to easily share entire boot images with others. For that I'd first need to zip the Oberon folder and then ask others to download and install the Oberon Workstation app.