[Oberon] FPGA - Save / Restore OBERON.FS

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sat Jul 22 14:55:52 CEST 2017

We have now developed the SDHC File system for RISC5 Project Oberon FPGA
hardware and the Windows application as proposed below. For more details and
a screenshot see the SDHC FileSystem announcement in the Astrobe for FPGA
RISC5 Forum:

http://www.astrobe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=531

Regards,
Chris Burrows