[Oberon] Clarifying type compatibility in Oberon-07

Jörg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Thu Oct 5 06:51:51 CEST 2017

As I said, and you mentioned as well: BYTE/INTEGER can be seen as kind of Inclusion but it can also be seen differently.

The statement i := i + b is allowed in Oberon-07. So, you could say there is an implicit type cast for „b“, hence inclusion.

But I‘m open. It depends a little on what you mean by „inclusion“.

Jörg