[Oberon] RISC-5 and memory

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sat Oct 7 07:02:32 CEST 2017

What's that saying? You can't teach a new dog old tricks ;-)

I don't know about the Pipistrello HDMI but Magnus has provided some 4-bit
colour mods for the Pepino VGA.

The first thing you need to do is teach your students how to use Google ;-)

Google -> pepino oberon colour -> leads to ->

http://saanlima.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1296

Regards,
Chris Burrows
CFB Software