[Oberon] Basic ScreenSize & Resolution re. Gadget/Font-size?

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 11:06:44 CEST 2017

Starting: ETH Oberon (2.4.3) for Linux x86
from Debian7 DVD in graphical:Rescue mode gives the good Gadget & Font-size.

Starting from my attempt to use the same kernel as the DVD-choice, gives a
System3.Tool gadget of half the size and corresponding FontSize - bad.

Since in both cases: I'm launching from the same <startScript> from the same
directory, is the too-small-font-size caused by the linux sysytem?

Since a procedure can't easily identify its ancestors, I can't be sure which
of several kernels the DVDchoice runs. LEO seems to run only with a 486kernel.

BTW the small font setting shows the 2 extra buttons on the left of the
HeaderFrame: Style & Tools; which I had never seen in the decade of using LEO
with the good fontSize.

Has ETHO S3 got some ScreenSize/ Resolution setting?

== CR. Glur.