[Oberon] ETH - Ceres Drawing Primitives

Jörg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Tue Oct 10 12:54:00 CEST 2017

Feel free to port Display3.Mod.
Horizontal and Vertical lines are faster with ReplConst instead of using Line.
Dot is faster than ReplConst(x, y, 1, 1)

Jörg

Am 10.10.17, 11:48 schrieb "Oberon im Auftrag von Tomas Kral" <oberon-bounces at lists.inf.ethz.ch im Auftrag von thomas.kral at email.cz>:

    Hi,

    I wish to ask what were the drawing functionality used for scientific
    graphing on Ceres systems? I saw some photographs in `Oberon System
    Book' with nice charts.

    NW used in FPGA Oberon, ReplConst() to draw Hilbert and Sierpinski
    curves. In fact anything can be drawn with ReplConst().

    Would it make sense to add some drawing funcionatily to FPGA Oberon,
    e.g. lines, polylines, filled rectangles, patterns, etc?

    --
    Tomas Kral <thomas.kral at email.cz>