[Oberon] Dynamic local array implementation

Andreas Pirklbauer andreas_pirklbauer at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 13 06:07:28 CEST 2017

> I am afraid the frame pointer is really needed.

I am now convinced that at least one additional element on the stack is needed.
Reading Astrobe’s solution, the FP indeed appears to be the easiest/best approach.

(I tried to implement the “counter" idea and very quickly realized that it *is*
in fact encoding essentially the same information as the FP; so case closed).

I think using the stack for local dynamic arrays is worth adopting..