[Oberon] Windows Linz V4 white on black

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sun Nov 5 02:46:33 CET 2017

Execute the command Colors.Normal or Colors.Inverse to switch it back.

> I also have a small (?) problem to solve that my color palette, which
> worked under Linux Linz V4 twenty years ago, is all monochrome now
> under Windows Linz V4.

What version does it display in the System.Log?

I'm running it in colour on Windows 10 and it reports:

   "Oberon for Windows (TM) V4.0-2.3 on Windows NT 6.2"

> Also I am wondering if anyone on this list is still using Linz V4, or
> has it been forgotten?

I haven't forgotten it but I rarely use it. On the occasions I use Oberon on
Windows the version I use is ETH Plugin Oberon for Windows (TM) / Win32 2.5
(7.2.2009)

Regards,
Chris Burrows
CFB Software