[Oberon] V4 versus S3 survey

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Thu Nov 23 08:44:54 CET 2017

You are talking about 'Oberon the operating system' rather than 'Oberon the
language' - right? I just had a quick look at the list of Astrobe users that
have registered for the RISC5 Embedded Project Oberon version and only about
5% appear on the ETH Oberon Mailing list.

Chris Burrows
CFB Software
http://www.astrobe.com/RISC5