[Oberon] V4 versus S3 survey

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sat Nov 25 23:53:11 CET 2017

Relevant information regarding ETH Oberon from the ETH website is:

Copyright information:

http://www.ethoberon.ethz.ch/white.html#copyright

License:

ftp://ftp.ethoberon.ethz.ch/Oberon/ETHOberon/license.txt

Maintenance:

"This webseite covers the original no longer maintained ETH Oberon."

http://www.ethoberon.ethz.ch/

Support:

"Support is provided on a voluntary basis by other users around the world."

http://www.ethoberon.ethz.ch/support.html

Regards,
Chris Burrows
CFB Software