[Oberon] Experimental Oberon

Skulski, Wojciech skulski at pas.rochester.edu
Tue Nov 28 04:56:06 CET 2017

Andreas:

I second your observation. Twenty years ago I used a three-button mouse with Oberon. It quickly became my second nature. But now the scroll wheel can hardly serve the role. Yes, I can push it. But it does not have the same look and feel as the real three button mouse used to have.

Using the mouse under Oberon System was like playing a musical instrument. The new mice with the wheel just do not play the right kind of music. I am afraid that the rules need to adjust to the new hardware.

W.