[Oberon] HotKeys ?

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 00:44:14 CET 2018

It seems that N-O, LNO, LEO have only <F1> as a HotKey ?

Ample documentation shows that potential users of ETHO [and wily the
linux killer-app IMO, following ETHO] dislike the need to move their
hands between keybrd and mouse when saving increments of input text.
I like to save often.

How much work is needed to make eg. <F2> [my preference since it
follows mc's <store current file>] a HotKey, which would:
Store the Frame which received the most recent TextEdit?

Would that fit in the module which does the <F1> handling?

Are there other related problems that I've overlooked?