[Oberon] A CASE quiz

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Mon Feb 19 12:07:11 CET 2018

No - I just can't count properly :-(

I checked again and the numbers of additional lines in ORP and ORG together is actually 177. I would say this is comparable to the Ceres implementation. Any disparity could be explained by different formatting styles.

Regards,
Chris Burrows

CFB Software
http://www.cfbsoftware.com