[Oberon] three button mouse

Paul Reed paulreed at paddedcell.com
Wed Feb 21 11:33:13 CET 2018

Hi Jan, Dieter,

> www.cjemicros.co.uk/micros/individual/newprodpages/prodinfo.php?prodcode=VAR-PS2

Great find, thanks!  I just rang them and had a chat - they have PS/2 and
USB three-button (no scroll wheel) mice in stock, and can still get hold
of them if required.  They also sell adapters for old computers like BBC
Micro and Acorn.  They have an ebay store too, although maybe that's under
their sister company 4D.

Not so far from where I used to live a while ago.  They sounded very nice
on the phone.  Of course, if they don't provide full satisfaction, let me
know, and I'll go down there and beat them up ;-)

Cheers,
Paul