[Oberon] Texts

Dieter d.gloetzel at web.de
Tue May 1 17:18:54 CEST 2018

Hi Srinivas and Andreas,

to my opinion navigation in a text is a particular strength of System 3.

For the mouse operation pls. see the attachment, taken from
"GettingStarted.Text"
of Oberon Plugin 2.5.

Particular useful interclicks are for opening a file,
  for cut and paste or for moving to top or bottom of a text.

And I could not do without  "TextPopups.Install".
When it is activated, you can use the MM key to navigate to a PROCEDURE
or data type inside a MODULE.

Regards, Dieter