[Oberon] Module contexts in Original Oberon 2013

Jörg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Mon May 7 21:46:13 CEST 2018

Additional remark:
If you want to test different versions of your modules another common method
is to use the existing alias method for IMPORT.

IMPORT Display := S3Display;
or
IMPORT Display := Win32Display;

In your module, you then use "Display.Dot". To toggle implementations, you
only need to change the IMPORT and the rest of your code is untouched.
I used this method when I implemented colors for ProjectOberon: I had an
intermediate Display.Mod to test my color procedures but VID.v still
rendering B/W.

br
Jörg