[Oberon] FPGA - System Crash

Jörg Straube joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Fri May 11 23:25:12 CEST 2018

If the two highest LEDs are on, it says: a Trap occured.
Then the lower LEDs tell you the trap number. As the least 3 bits are on, it’s trap number „7“.
Trap 7 occurs when an ASSERT went wrong.
As the low layer disk access procedures in Kernel.Mod have a lot of ASSERTs, I assume the error is caused by a corrupt Disk (SD memory card)

Jörg