[Oberon] FPGA - System Crash

Tomas Kral thomas.kral at email.cz
Sat May 12 09:35:59 CEST 2018

On Sat, 12 May 2018 16:41:47 +0930
Chris Burrows <chris at cfbsoftware.com> wrote:

Chris thanks you.

> a. If you are not already doing so, you should backup your diskimage
This is what I do, but not not on daily basis.

>b. Alternatively you can use our HCFiler system to backup individual
> files to the disk space beyond the Project Oberon partition.

Did not know about HCFiler, currently I just copy my *.Mod files over
PCLink.

Also I was given a code some time ago to access ISO partition, it
probably comes from other Oberon system. Need to find that source
again.

> c. use a HEX editor
Yes, doing that know, just need to recover System.Tool, plus one
module, that did not make its way to my backup.

--
Tomas Kral <thomas.kral at email.cz>