[Oberon] FPGA - nRF24L01 `RPI Net' server

Tomas Kral thomas.kral at email.cz
Sat May 26 09:18:59 CEST 2018

On Fri, 25 May 2018 22:55:46 +0200
Jörg <joerg.straube at iaeth.ch> wrote:

> Tomas
> Just for my curiosty: How did you implement Net.StartServer on RPI
> side? Jörg

Hi Joerg,

Currently I have no specific commands to start, stop the server. I just
run it from command line $ sudo ./net, and pressig Ctrl-C does quit.
This way it could be installed on RPI as a system service.

int main( int argc, char** argv )
{
  setup();
  printf("Output below [Ctrl-C to exit]: \n");
  while( true )
  {
     receivehead(&head1);
  }
}

I will publish the code when ready. As I have modified `RF24' lib, I
could try contacting the author to include my changes, or fork the lib
into subset functionality for Risc-V (FPGA) Oberon.

--
Tomas Kral <thomas.kral at email.cz>