[Oberon] Numeric CASE vs IF THEN ELSE Performance

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sat Jun 9 15:13:38 CEST 2018

I very much doubt that would be possible. The Astrobe IDE and Oberon compiler are written using the .NET version of Gardens Point Component Pascal and C#.

However, I've added the numeric CASE functionality to the standard version of the Oberon compiler distributed with project Oberon well. I have it running on the full Project Oberon workstation OS on a Pepino LX9. This workstation can optionally use the addon RTC module if you are not using the WiFi addon board. I'm planning to distribute an SDHC disk image of all this (including all source code) and the latest Verilog files. With this Pepino system Astrobe is optional because you can do all your editing and compilations on the Pepino. I'll post a message on the Astrobe Forum and this mailing list when it is available,

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows
CFB Software