[Oberon] Modified Oberon-07 compiler adding the numeric CASE statement

Andreas Pirklbauer andreas_pirklbauer at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 07:39:55 CEST 2018

   > I noticed that the files in the OriginalOberon2013 folder are not the
   > original ones found in Prof Wirth's website, but a previous version
   > of your work.

I have now updated the files with the correct dates in the first line: I used ORG.Mod
dated 4.4.2017 and ORP.Mod dated 23.9.2017, from www.projectoberon.com.

Note that both ORG and ORP were modified.

    > Some time ago I implemented the CASE statement in my compiler
    > for the Java Virtual Machine: oberonc. Although the generated code
    > is different, you might find it useful to compare your ORP.Mod with
    > my equivalent OJP.Mod file.

Thanks for the pointer. Will have a look. So now we have at least three
different implementations for the CASE statement: yours, mine, Astrobe’s.

-ap