[Oberon] Compiler that targets ARM

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sat Jun 16 14:21:36 CEST 2018

That's probably a realistic estimate assuming he was working fulltime on it. It took me about 120 man-hours of effort to get 'blinker' working on Cortex-M3 and then another 120 man-hours to develop the libraries, peripheral controllers, and thoroughly test it and document it before it was all released. The project was started in July 2011 and it was finished in April 2012 - the 2011 revision of the Oberon report came right in the middle of this development so I was sidetracked for a while getting the language changes implemented ;-)

Regards,
Chris Burrows

CFB Software
http://www.astrobe.com