[Oberon] connecting to bluebottle.ethz.ch using app supplied with Aos os

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Tue Jul 3 14:33:49 CEST 2018

Yes - the latest version of the Bluebottle site available on Archive.org is dated May 2011. In July 2011 it was redirecting to the A2 (the new name for the OS) site at http://www.a2.ethz.ch/

However, this is also currently inaccessible - the latest archived version is dated March 2014.

I find the most recent links to downloads and information for AOS/A2 are on the Oberon Community Platform e.g. the repository at:

http://www.ocp.inf.ethz.ch/wiki/Development/Repository

That URL should be currently accessible from a browser.

Regards,
Chris Burrows
CFB Software
http://www.astrobe.com