[Oberon] NAstrobe for RISC5 on Pepino

Tomas Kral thomas.kral at email.cz
Tue Jul 31 20:32:05 CEST 2018

On Tue, 31 Jul 2018 13:37:56 +0000
"Skulski, Wojciech" <skulski at pas.rochester.edu> wrote:

> Wonderful. You are aware that the compiler has been very recently
> merged with Experimental Oberon? Is yours the same as the latest
> official compiler?

Hi,

Trying to catch up with the post, I do not quite understand the
compiler merge, as the last oberon revision reads:

20180720 - Update compiler: ORP.Mod.txt and ORG.Mod.txt
  Cash for base adr of global variables "curSB" has been removed from
ORG.Mod. Removal of this optimization makes compiler simpler.

No mention of merging two development trunks?

--
Tomas Kral <thomas.kral at email.cz>