[Oberon] Wanted: Oberon Syntax in TextMate, Sublime Text or Atom Grammar

Skulski, Wojciech skulski at pas.rochester.edu
Wed Aug 1 14:58:45 CEST 2018

Liam:
>> What is "minimal"? Can it run on Pepino with 1 meg RAM. like the ProjectOberon can?
>Be serious and don't troll.
>It's a modern GUI editor for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. Of _course_
>it can't.

Excuse me for trolling. The original post said that CudaText can become the foundation for the new revision of ProjectOberon. Now, let me ask what *is* ProjectOberon and what is it running on? If ProjectOberon means ProjectOberon.com, then my question is legitimate. If it is something else, then perhaps the post should have refrained from referring to that name.

Thank you,
Wojtek