[Oberon] Automated Build Tool

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sat Aug 11 09:47:29 CEST 2018

Thanks! I've often wondered how other Oberon programmers manage if they don't have such a tool. An Oberon / Project Oberon (as opposed to my Component Pascal / Windows) version of Build would be simpler as it wouldn't have to worry about search paths. If anybody is interested in implementing it the source code of a module called Builder.Mod included with ETH Oberon for Windows would be a good starting point.

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows
CFB Software